Monday, February 1, 2016

Social Media Campaign Plan


Cool It! Cryotherapy & Massage

For my Social Media Campaign, I will be taking over in part for the Cool It! Cryotherapy & Massage business here in St. George. My goal is to introduce more people throughout St. George to cryotherapy, and give them a better understanding what it's all about. To do this, I intend to make one video that generally sums up what the business is all about. I want to make it friendly to all audiences so that the average Joe can understand cryotherapy. To do this I will need to link the video to Cool It's YouTube channel, hopefully allowing the video to get more views through there as well. 

 In addition, I would like to introduce some new clients to Cool It by expanding the target market. I want to make a post that is innovating enough to attract new audiences. The three primary personas of clients at Cool It are as follows:

1) Men ages 55+ who are interested in an active lifestyle. These people are retired and are into the outdoor activities that Southern Utah offers. They are the kind of clients who are valuable because they are able to come to Cool It for recovery sessions on a regular basis. 

2) Women ages 55+ who are interested in an active lifestyle in St. George as well. Old married couples are really what we're talking about here. 

3) Athletes. While there aren't many professional athletes around St. George, there are plenty of male and female college athletes that go to DSU. There are also the local fitness geeks who go to places like VASA, and Dixie Crossfit that could be good clients as well. These are men and women ages 20-25. 

So building off of this, I would like to introduce a new target market. Perhaps active lifestyle dads or stay at home moms. Middle aged people who just want to try cryotherapy for a general sense of well-being. 

The main key is I want to maintain the feel and tone of the business that owner, Jody Wright, has created for Cool It. He likes to keep it relaxed and fun (you can tell this by the staff selfies on the website's homepage), but also keeping it professional. I want the Facebook to reflect this. I will plan on changing the profile picture to the brand logo to keep it professional. I will include a mixture of educational posts about cryotherapy, as well as including posts that are funny, like memes. I also plan on boosting several posts throughout the semester to really get the Cool It name out there. 



https://www.facebook.com/CoolItCryoMassage

No comments:

Post a Comment